From Jamie's Philippines Pics

We have also had the opportunity to travel to some amazing places in China, Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam, the Philippines, and Bali. We have archived all of our travels and living experiences abroad; and if you wish, you can read about our adventures by finding the archives on the right of this page and by checking our Photo Album.

We appreciate all of our family and friends who have stayed in touch and emailed us with encouraging words throughout the year. We hope you will continue to keep us in your thoughts as we continue our adventure of living abroad teaching at an international school. For those who have stumbled upon our site, check out the "About Eric and Jamie" section on the right for more information.

Thanks for checking us out!

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness."
- Mark Twain

"Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends."
- Maya Angelou

Eric
School: ebrown@isgdh.org

Home: ebrown2324@gmail.com

Jamie

School: jbrown@isgdh.org

Home: jkwbrown@gmail.com

Skype: "ericandjamie"


PICASA PHOTO ALBUM

MESSAGE BOARD


Sunday, February 8, 2009

Be on the lookout...

We spent this weekend watching The Office episodes since we haven't seen it in quite sometime. That show if amazingly funny and well written if you haven't seen it. The humor is extremely dry which might not appeal to some people. Check it out if you want...

I spent this time going through Jamie and Kathy's pictures from Beijing. I will try and get them posted soon as they have some great pictures. I also downloaded all of our video from our video camera and will provide you with clips once I figure out how to get them to upload onto here. My first attempt was not a success. I might also use Google video to store my uploads. Anyway, we have some great footage of some our our trip to Beijing, and I'll get that to you soon.

It is going to be a pretty busy week for us as school is not back in full swing, and we will both be making a large push at writing chapters 1 - 3 of our dissertations. I now have a deadline that needs to be met by the end of May, and I fully intend on meeting it this time. It'll take some discipline which frankly is something I have zero of right now. Lately, my only motivation for anything is getting through the days so we can go on our next trip. Dog days of winter perhaps.

Well, keep on reading and watching for those additional pictures and videos. Some people are keeping up with me on Facebook, but I hear from few of you on here. Thanks for those who submit comments every now and then.

No comments:

Buy a Kindle Here!